As expected, my kids were really excited. And asked way too many questions. I had to threaten to send him back to the big guy if they kept asking me questions about him.
- Why doesn't he close his eyes?
- Why does he like to keep his arms crossed?
- Can he talk to Santa?
- Does he lose his magic if adults touch him?
- How does he know my name?
- How does Santa know his name if we named him?
- How does he get back and forth from the North Pole?
So, before bedtime tonight, we planted the magic seeds to see what would happen. Only half of my kids participated in this....my oldest is spending the night with a friend, and my youngest went up to his Daddy when we were about to start this project, held his arms up and said "night, night Daddy." So we took that hint and put him to bed!
But here are the 3 & 5 year old enjoying planting the seeds...
And here's what they will find when they wake up in the morning......
If you have any great elf ideas for me to do, leave me a comment and let me know!!!