Monday, October 3, 2011

October

I can't believe it's already October!! To celebrate, I thought I'd share a few of my Fall Pinterest finds....I have pinned 71 things to that board, so today I'll do decoration ideas, and I'll share food ideas later!

Black thumb tacks and a pumpkin. Too easy!  via


Happy Halloween banner...polka dots & burlap via

candy corn wall decor via

candy corn candle via

Fall apothecary jars  & pumpkin centerpiece     via


                           Lighted pumpkin topiary via                  


Pumpkin place cards (not sure where this was from...sorry)

Pumpkin tea light holders   via


Beautiful centerpiece (not sure again whom to credit...sorry)


Another pumpkin topiary  via

painted argyle pumpkins  via

fall wreath via

OK...I had more stuff than I realized!! To be continued...
Until then, have fun decorating! :)

1 comment:

lil desiqua said...

Hey, just found you from "Anaylze This"... what a fun blog! And I LOVE how easy and festive these decorating ideas are! I'm not a huge decorator, but I will definitely be trying some of these out! Thanks for the tips!