Thursday, January 26, 2012

Product of the Week

Today I bring you another installment of Aly and Tiffanie's Product of the Week....

Today my product is a sippy cup! (I was gonna do another hair product. But, really, if you have seen my {lack of} style, are you really gonna take product advice from me two weeks in a row?! I'll postpone that til next week!)

So, until then....the Nuby sippy cup
I am always losing sippy cups, or the plastic stopper things and it seems I never have all 3 parts I need. So, I'm always having to buy more. And, they are getting expensive! The ones I usually buy are $8 or $9 for a pack of 2. This cheap-o is not ok with that! So, last week, I was putting some in buggy and I happened to glance down and notice these Nuby ones in some bins on the bottom shelf. One of these was $1.42!  That, I can handle. And Noah and Eli don't seem to mind that they are cheap! :)

8 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for the tip! Do they leak? My two yr old is now obsessed with the camelbak I got him for juice and water, but would love to do milk out of one of these!

Shannon Dew said...

I might have to try these b/c I am on the hunt for the PERFECT sippy, does it even exist?

Jason and Jackie said...

Ever heard of a Tilty cup? http://www.tiltycup.com/
Closest thing to a perfect sippy cup I've been able to find. I got mine on Amazon.com. They probably weren't that cheap, but they made the transition from sippy to big boy cup much easier.

Tiffanie {Pineapples and Pickles} said...

Keeping my eye out for that sippy. Thanks for sharing.

Ellen said...

That's what I used with my boys mostly too. They even make them with soft spouts when they are just learning. ;)

Laura@Cowboy Boots said...

i like cheap....it's my middle name

Missy said...

I need to find these!! I am always missing pieces and nothing beats $1.42!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Buggy?! You call it a BUGGY?!?! It's a cart Mrs. Stacy!!!!! ;)

I'm cheap too - it happens to the best of us, right?!