So, I've only been blogging since September, but it's so exciting to me to look at my "stats".
In September, my total pageviews was 807. (This doesn't mean 807 different people...just that my blog was looked at 807 times.)
In October, it was 1,114.
And December 1,808.
Interesting search keywords (things people searched that led them to my blog):
*Teresa Strasser (Who?? Why would this lead someone to my blog?!)
*clean eating (ha! what is clean eating?! I'm pretty sure you won't find that at my house with 4 kids!)
*if someone wants to be a part of your life (aww)
*cardigans and crayons song (maybe I should write a theme song for my blog!)
And....my Top 5 posts from 2011 (according to the number of pageviews)
1. Monogrammed Swap - No surprise that this was #1. I linked up with Kelly's Korner and she has like 6.4 million followers, so it shot a lot traffic my way for people wanting to buy monogrammed stuff.
2. It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas - I'm glad this was #2. This was my post with pictures of my Christmas decorations and pictures from my open house. I worked really hard and was proud of how it turned out! Glad somebody wanted to see!
3. Birth Story - Sam, Part 2 - Love this. Kinda self-explanatory on what the post is about!! :)
4. I am 1 in 4 - This was the hardest post for me to write. Cried the whole time I wrote it. It talks about the miscarriage of our first baby.
5. Birth Story - Sam - The first part of my precious baby's entrance to this world after a time of infertility and miscarriage