Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankfulness Day #2

Today I am thankful for my marriage. God has blessed me beyond what I deserve. Eddie is the greatest man I know. I am thankful to have someone to share life with. To share my dreams and thoughts and burdens and responsibilities. He is truly my partner in life. What a wonderful institution God established when he ordained marriage. I am not saying that our marriage is perfect, but we are getting better at working through the not-so-perfect times. In the words of Blake Shelton in "God Gave Me You"....

On my own I’m only
Half of what I could be
I can’t do without you
We are stitched together
And what love has tethered
I pray we never undo

December will be our 12th anniversary and I look forward to the next 70! 
What are you thankful for today?

No comments: