Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thankfulness Days #23-30

Mmkay, I missed a few days! But we had a wonderful trip to Mississippi to celebrate all our blessings with our families, and we have been trying to decorate for Christmas. I forgot how MUCH is involved in this. And how messy it gets. And how much there is to put up/take down. Yikes.

OK....
#23. Thankful for Starbucks. YUM! White chocolate mocha no whip, please!

#24. Thankful for my children's friends. I love watching them play with their friends and I am so glad they have good friends from our church.

#25. Thankful for church committees that work so hard to get things done. I did something I never thought I'd do this week...write a thank you letter to the finance committee! HA! But I'm so thankful for a church who works to see that our financial needs are met.

#26. And because of that, I'm able to stay home with my children. So thankful for that! I may have already mentioned this one. But it's worth another mention. I love being able to be here. I love that my husband supports me in that. Wouldn't miss these moments for anything!

#27. Thankful for heated seats in my car!

#28. Thankful for Dr. Pepper. Hardly a day goes by that I miss out on one!

#29. Thankful for technology. Love my iphone, blogging, facebook, Words with Friends, email, texts, etc

#30. Thankful for the birth of Christ. Looking forward to celebrating with my sweet family the TRUE meaning for the upcoming season.

No comments: