Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankfulness Day #8

Today is my daddy's birthday, so I thought it would be appropriate to do my post on him! I am very thankful for my dad.

My dad is such an amazing man! He is great man of God. He is wise. He is generous. He is funny. He is patient. He is friendly. He is kind. He is loving. He is laid back. He is approachable. He is likeable. He is respected. He is a man of peace. He is gentle. He is thoughtful. I don't describe many men as "sweet", but my daddy is sweet, y'all! I am thankful for the way he loved/loves my brother and me. I am thankful for the way he loves his grandchildren. I am thankful for the way he loves my husband and my brother's wife. I am extremely thankful for the way he loves my mom. But I am MOST thankful for the way he loves the Lord. I hit the jackpot when it came to daddies, and for that I am thankful.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That was so sweet! You have a wonderful daddy!