Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankfulness Days #20 & #21....The In-Laws!

I am thankful for my in-laws! I hear so many people fussing about their mothers-in-law...how they can be judgmental or nosy or rude or bossy or manipulative. I am SO thankful that I can not relate to that!! My mother-in-law is supportive and helpful. She loves my kids (and US!). She loves hanging out with my kids. She takes all 4 of them and at least acts excited about it. She never complains that they are too wild or that it's too chaotic or too much. And she comes back for more...and sounds excited about it again! Do you know how it makes this mama feel to know that I don't have to stress about how stressed SHE is when she has my kids? GREAT!! So, thank you, Nana! Thank you for loving my kids!! We all 6 love you!

Other in-laws I'm thankful for are my brothers and sisters-in-law. Family get togethers on both sides are so much fun. Eddie and I both get along so well with each others' siblings and spouses. I am so thankful that there is no bickering and fighting when everyone gets together. We genuinely enjoy being around our families! 

No comments: